C4DLab is recruiting a role of an instructional designer to help with building of online learning content for an ongoing startup accelerator program, among other initiatives. This position is responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, and evaluating online learning programs and curricula to ensure learners get the knowledge and skills required to achieve results. The role needs client-facing abilities, agility, charisma in order to help individuals who create content to generate most valuable for online usage.
- Guiding and supervising content creation individuals to apply instructional design methodology (needs analysis, task analysis, learning objective generation, course outlining, storyboard development, creation of effective assessments, and determination of the components, learning strategies, and structure for each course)
- Create and deliver content on instructional design for online learning
- Working with subject matter experts and content development professionals on the scripting of course content
- Collaborating with the project manager on schedules, budgets, and deadlines
- Contributing to the ongoing improvement of instructional design and technical writing within C4DLab by providing mentoring skills to junior instructional designers.
Skills and Experience Required
The consultant is expected to have the following skills and experience
- Ideal candidate: Bachelor’s degree in education-related field and 2 years of instructional design experience in an academic environment. Master’s degree in education-related field an added advantage.
- Previous working experience in instructional design
- In-depth knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio and video scripts