M & E Consultant, TUMI
Application Deadline: January 30th, 2019
The M&E consultant will provide overall support for assessing successful implementation of the project to both C4DLab and GIZ. This will include development of a robust monitoring and evaluation framework and tools, overseeing data collection and reporting on a regular basis to the C4DLab and the GIZ as per the project agreement. The M&E consultant will also provide necessary internal and external reports that will appropriately position C4DLab’s performance under the project to relevant stakeholders.
Skills and Requirements
- Applicants should be holders of Master’s degree in social sciences or a relevant field , with at least 10 years experience in program monitoring and evaluation and report writing on development topics.
- Excellent English language oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Excellent word processing skills and proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Comfortable working in teams as well as acting independently in the implementation of specific tasks, multitasking and prioritizing, working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Development of an M&E framework for the TUMI project that defines a project log frame, indicators, data collection tools, reporting structure and frequency among others.
- Data Collection- Define and develop data collection tools and collect data at an agreed frequency to meet donor reporting and internal documentation requirements.
- Reporting- Prepare and submit monthly M&E internal reports to C4DLab and University of Nairobi management that effectively assesses the performance of the TUMI project.
- Ensure deviations from implementation objectives as observed from regular monitoring data are brought to the attention of the Project Manager, the PI and the team.
- Manage donor and management information needs by responding to any requests for information regarding the M&E of the project.