Project Accountant, TUMI
Application Deadline: June 15th, 2018
Support the TUMI Project Manager in recording and retrieving financial details of the project (TUMI Accelerator), including maintaining financial records and processing payments.
Skills and Requirements
- A preference for CPA II and/or A university Degree in Accounting/Finance
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant experience in a Financial and Management Accounting.
- Good computing skills with knowledge of software applications.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills with a proven focus on service delivery.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to function positively in a diverse range of teamwork situations.
- Proven ability to exercise discretion concerning matters of a confidential or sensitive nature.
- Work closely with the TUMI Project Manager to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters.
- Assist in the production of financial statements and applications, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required.
- Researches and makes suggestions for major purchases in concert with appropriate staff.
- Contributes to special projects as required.
- Resolution of finance related queries.
- Provide financial support to team members.
- Other duties as assigned.