Marketing and Branding Assistant
C4DLab is s seeking a highly motivated individual to contribute to marketing related initiatives across varied media in the marketing mix for an ongoing startup accelerator program, among other initiatives. The role will provide support to the Brand & Insight Team in the delivery of brand & marketing strategies that support Startup Accelerator’s program objectives.
- Coordinating marketing activity and key campaigns for the startup accelerator program.
- To prepare layout drafts, present ideas, amend designs after feedback and ensuring final graphics and layouts are on-brand using Adobe creative suite;
- Drafting content and monitoring the Startup Accelerator’s social media pages (such as Facebook, Twitter and blogs).
- Acting as a contact point for the startup Accelerator , and coordinating their marketing requirements
- Working collaboratively with Creative & Content teams to ensure brand resources for the Startup Accelerator are up-to-date.
Skills and Experience Required
The consultant is expected to have the following skills and experience
- Degree or diploma in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or Journalism.
- Demonstrated marketing experience with communications, graphic design and event coordination.
- Familiar with all phases of production of material for print and electronic media.
- Experience: At least 1 year, internships are valuated too.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of digital design.
- Software skills: office, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.