Call For Jurors – Mlika
Call for Jury Members - MLIKA Program
Do you have immeasurable influence and experience within the startup ecosystem? Help make your mark on the MLIKA Program by participating as a jury member!
About the MLIKA Program
The MLIKA Program aims to shine significant light on promising startups and create a pipeline for international investors. It’s a startup discovery program which seeks to identify, recognize and increase visibility of a modest number of emerging and promising Kenyan start-ups, laying the foundation that would facilitate access to markets and other opportunities.
What is your role in the competition?
You will be a part of the selection process. You will select the best candidates to become winners in specific categories.
What do you get?
As a jury, you will be contributing to a unique effort to unite startup ecosystems. Furthermore, as a jury member, you will get insight about the startups and other ecosystem players in the categories you will judge. The decisions of the jury members have a tremendous influence on the future and careers of the startups and having you involved in this process guarantees that we choose only the best amongst them.
- The jury member is expected to use his / her domain knowledge and expertise to evaluate each finalist that belongs to the category / categories.
- The jury member will read all the category definitions and criteria to understand the framework of the rating process.
- The jury member will evaluate the finalists individually, based on the category definition and criteria provided by the relevant staff.
- The jury member will perform the rating process of the finalists and provide the results to the relevant team within the dates and deadlines of the competition.
- The jury member will rate the finalists without involving personal or third party interests in the rating process.
Please submit your application (in PDF format) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please use the following text in the email subject line: Your Name, MLIKA Program Juror.
- A maximum one page cover letter stating your interest and supporting expertise for jury participation.
- A supporting C.V. or resume (2 page maximum)